The Idaho Falls Lacrosse Lighting team is a co-ed local league, playing home and away games in Ammon, Pocatello, and Driggs.
The registration fee is all-inclusive and includes IF Lacrosse fee + required US Lacrosse membership + Pocatello tournament fee. . No need to register at several locations. We are seeking a parent coach and assistant coach; the $135 Idaho Falls Lacrosse fee is waived. Don't worry- we will help you learn the basic skills and rules to lead the team.
Here is the fee breakdown, totaling $175:
- $135 (includes Idaho Falls Lacrosse and Utah High School Lacrosse Association fees)
- $30 (required US Lacrosse membership,- DO NOT PAY A SEPARATE MEMBERSHIP FEE TO US LACROSSE).
- $10 (Pocatello tournament fee)
- Select PRIVATE for all personal information so it does not appear to the general public.
- Please have all your medical and insurance information available.
- If this fee structure is challenging, please reach out to discuss options. We want everyone playing!
Questions? Coleen Niemann- email@example.com or 208-821-7021
Base Cost: $175.00
In Grades: 2 to 4 for 2019-20 School year